Jain World Mission announces it’s First Ever Awards for Jain Achievers who are excellent in different fields like Arts, Crafts, Social Work, Spiritual, NGO, Professions like CA, Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer, Businessman, Industrialists and others having special skills. Awards are open for all Jains in India and abroad.
Here you have a chance to introduce your skills and achievements to your own community and can widen your social circle and hence can gain benefits in your ventures.
Awards will be held in New Delhi in Oct. 2020
Entries are invited through form available here. Please fill the form and press Submit Button. All fields are mandatory to fill.
Jain Awards Application Form
Terms and Conditions
The Award Ceremony is organised by Jain World Mission as (the “Organiser“).
Except where indicated otherwise all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the www.jainworldmission.com website (“the Site”) are owned by Jain World Mission ®.
The decision of the Organiser in relation to any dispute about the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition is final and we will not enter into correspondence.
Awards will be given in two Categories.
(Jain Dharma International Excellence Award)
(Jain Dharma International Pride Award)
- Award Ceremony shall be held in the month of October 2020.
- Awards are open for all Jains of any gender.
- Awards are open for Jains of any gender living abroad also.
- Minimum age required to apply for award is 15 yrs. However this age limit can be relaxed in certain cases having extra ordinary skills, which shall be finally decided by the Promoter of Jain World Mission after verification of applicant.
- No entries shall be allowed without form being filled and duly submitted through website www.jainworldmission.com.
- Your entries should reach us by end of 31st August 2020.
- One award is offered in each category.
- Winner shall be judged by a panel of judges.
- Judge’s decision shall be final.
- Nomination shall be liable to disqualification if information provided is found to be misleading or wrong.
- The final winners for each category will be duly informed through our website www.jainworldmission.com 15 days prior to the ceremony to be held in New Delhi.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Any individual or organisation submitting an Entry in the competition is responsible for the legality, originality and copyright.
- By submitting your Entry, you grant a non-exclusive permission to ‘Jain World Mission’ organizers, sponsors and any members of the press / media to use your name, your image etc. Full credit shall be offered to you on public platforms.
- By submitting your entry through the online form, you hereby confirm you have the rights to distribute the content used and provided by you and that the same content does not violate any personal, commercial and judicial State Laws.
- Employees of the organizer, or any of their subsidiary and associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. This does not exclude employees of the sponsor and their subsidiary and associated companies who are eligible to enter.
- Jain World Mission reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules if an event outside of our reasonable control occurs (e.g. a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, Pandemic etc.). We will display any changes on the Website.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify you if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the Rules.
- If you are disqualified from the Competition organizer may select a replacement.
For any information you need, please feel free to contact us on-
Save Planet And Environment : we are under pledge to go paper less as much as possible.